What is OhioMeansJobs K-12?
- It's a new no-cost, online career planning tool that helps students discover career interests, explore future job options, build a future budget, create a resume, and more.
How do I access the new OhioMeansJobs K-12 site?
What tools are available in the new site?
- Set up a personalized Backpack; an individual account for saving test results, creating a career plan, and more.
- Fill out the Career Cluster Inventory; an interest survey for students in middle grades.
- Complete a Career Profile; an interest survey for high school students.
- Conduct an Occupation Search; use filters for accessing information about career and education options.
- Explore Budgeting for My Career; an activity to learn about the cost of living on your own.
- Visit the Assessment and Training Center; a collection of practice tests and resources for ACT, GED, COMPASS, and more.
How do I get started?
- Take the Guided Tour to complete recommended activities or navigate the “Explore It” menu to find tools and information for planning your future.